Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Signed, Sealed and (almost) Delivered

It's done!!!!  We did it...we bought a house.  Or almost anyway.  We offered, they countered, we countered and they accepted it!  Now the fun stuff begins...paperwork, inspections, paperwork, packing, more packing. Anyone want to have a packing party??
Needless to say, I'm going to be worthless for the rest of the day. I've already surfed the net for new shower curtains. Not sure why, when I have more important things to think about. Especially since I already have a showe curtain to carry over to the new house. But oh well. This one's my favorite...what do you think? Too girly??

Bed, Bath and Beyond

I guess I should be focused on something a little more important, like making a list of all the hundreds of things that need to be coordinated!!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray!
    Congratulations friend, that's such exciting news!
    I love the shower curtain by the way and I can only imagine the list you are going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I don't think the curtain is girly. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete